Technology Risk Management and Information Security (TRMIS), however, we also interface and support Wholesale Bank, TDCT Retail Bank, Wealth, TD Bank N.A. and Corporate segments.
As a member of the DIAMOND (Digital Identity and Access Management, on Demand) onboarding team, the successful candidate will participate in all aspects of onboarding, maintenance/change management and offboarding activities for all applications requiring monthly attestation, including:
- Configuring environment and executing production acceptance testing for all DIAMOND onboarding, change management and offboarding initiatives.
- Support Business Acceptance testing activities
- Liaise with our business partners and application owners to verify requirements and test results
- Manage production deployment activities for all onboarding, change management and offboarding activities
- Work with DIAMOND production support team as needed for production incident resolution and prevention
- Manage annual verification and completeness of all onboarded applications
- Act as technical resource for business partners to ensure deliverables meet business and end-user requirements
- Work with Developers/architects to translate user and/or systems requirements into functional technical specifications, review design documents, and architecture blueprints.
- University or Collee or equivalent work experience in Systems/IT Business Analysis
- Knowledge of Digital Identity Management is an asset
- Knowledge of IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM) and other Identity and Access Management tools an asset
- Experience and strong knowledge of XML
- Understanding of UNIX
- Strong SQL knowledge and database querying skills
- Strong knowledge of systems analysis/business analysis
- Working knowledge of SDLC
- Basic understanding of PMLC
- Good communication, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Proactive team player with effective time management skills, ability to work independently, manage multiple deadlines/projects and keep key players informed
- Works independently and often autonomously