It is our People who make the difference in the dynamic and diversified businesses within Personal Banking Delivery Excellence (PBDE). We are looking for talented people to join our team, helping to shape the modernization of operations where individuals are empowered to create outstanding solutions, enhancing the employee and customer experience while having fun in the process.
The CAD Hub Innovative Automation is a diverse team focused on delivering automated processing services to our partners and customers. Innovative Automation provides support to all businesses within PBO, Business Banking, Wealth, Retail Banking and TD Insurance delivering effective and efficient services that are legendary for customers and partners while operating within TD's risk appetite and regulatory expectations. Our vision is to innovate and invest to deliver legendary value with speed. How we execute against that vision is to leverage our enterprise scale, process expertise, and lean disciplines to efficiently deliver capabilities while supporting our partners to effectively compete in the ever changing markets.
Reporting to the Manager, Monitoring & Support, Innovative Automation within PBO, the Automation Test Analyst will support the identification, assessment and implementation of automation opportunities that will deliver important benefits to employees and customers while modernizing operations.
The accountabilities for the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for developing test strategies and plans, traceability matrices and test closure reports.
- Offer day-to-day test environment support, trouble shoot, triage issues, co-ordinate resolution with all tech partners.
- Coordinating testing with TS and ITS Performance team
- Creation of test scenarios, and execution of these
- Communication of test closure report with key stakeholders
- Promptly identify and raise awareness of issues. Quickly resolve them.
- Find ways to improve processes and delivery outcomes.
- Support automation and test data management strategies, including promoting and developing awareness of testing methodologies and standards.
- Understand system and business change cycles to ensure ongoing testing is completed
- Respect TD's technology delivery practices, standards and project management disciplines.
Job Requirement / Other Qualifications/Skills/Experience:
- Proven experience of successfully delivering high quality solutions in high pressure, structured environments using standard project management techniques and disciplines
- 2-5 years relevant work experience
- Background in software delivery and testing
- Innovation, creativity with strong critical thinking, quantitative and problem solving skills.
- Strong business aptitude with ability to understand business processes
- Strong communication skills including;
- Good written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs.
- Ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience and articulate solutions to business teams.
- Strong ability to interpret business requirements and make recommendations on how best to accomplish strategic business goals
- The ability to conceptualize automated solutions
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
- Proven time management skills with demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects and priorities.
- Strong customer and employee orientation and a professional approach
- Teamwork - ability to work effectively in teams
- Comfortable driving change and working with ambiguity