Retail Risk Management (RRM) is committed to providing timely and accurate credit risk quantification solutions supporting the retail business lines. The Basel Infrastructure & Analysis (BIA) group within RRM is responsible for ensuring Retail Bank holds sufficient capital & provisions: Expected Loss including Basel, Allowance, Stress Testing, IFRS9, and other regulatory programs. Reporting to the Manager BIA, this role will work closely with the Model Implementation team, Model Development, Model Validation and several other internal business partners
Key Accountabilities include:
- Work proactively with the BIA Model Implementation team and stakeholders to gather requirements, perform business analysis, create related documentation and execution of testing for the successful delivery of projects.
- Work with stakeholders to create project plan and monitor execution of activities until successful delivery of projects.
- Assist the BIA Model Implementation team in creating test cases, execution and related documentation for the successful delivery of projects.
- Provide weekly status to BIA Manager on issues and project status
- Undergraduate degree in Technology, Computer Science or similar disciplines (i.e. Business Administration - Information Systems or Information Technology Management). Postgraduate degree would be an asset.
- Must have knowledge of Business Analysis, Project Management, Testing and System Development Life Cycles (SDLC) Work
- Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, often deadline-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Experience working in both operational and project environments.
- Good inter-personal skills to build and maintain productive working relationships with various business partners across the Bank and at different levels of organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to independently identify and solve problems in an effective and timely manner.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong ability to manage productive relationships with business partners and stakeholders.
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of the basic drivers of retail credit risk and/or Basel II & III would be an asset.
- Experience with software QA a must
- Working knowledge experience using SAS and Unix would be an asset.