This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate seeking to advance their understanding of Retail Credit Risk areas and software QA abilities. The Model Implementation Team requires an experienced QA Analyst to take part in a project to expand the team's testing capabilities. This opportunity has the following key accountabilities:
- Collaboration with team members to elicit and document test cases
- Development of automated methods to perform test cases
- Testing of automated methods to ensure they work to standard
- Testing of SAS model code before being promoted to production
- Completion of Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Computer Programming, or a related technical field
- Prior professional QA experience
- SAS Development
- Shell Scripting
- Regular Expression (REGEX)
Description of Dept./Team
CBAW Risk Management Centres of Expertise (COE) is committed to providing quality credit risk solutions within the retail environment. COE's goal is to meet and exceed the needs of clients through the optimal use of leading edge risk assessment practices and team work.
The Model Implementation Team is part of the Model Management and Analytics (MMA) group within COE and is responsible for model implementation, on-going operational model updates/optimization, and model execution for Canadian and US Retail and Small Business Banking product portfolios.