Description of Dept./Team:
The Enabling Enterprise Technology Solutions (EETS) DIAMOND Application Support team supports the Digital Identity Attestation and Remediation process within the enterprise. Our business sponsor is Technology Risk Management and Information Security (TRMIS), however, we also interface and support Wholesale Bank, TDCT Retail Bank, Wealth, TD Bank N.A. and Corporate segments.
The Support and Operations Team is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated candidate for a 12 month internship in the role of IT Support Analyst. The candidate will use their technical and analytical skills to create and improve documentation, providing operational support and analyze and deliver solutions to our business partners. The candidate may also be involved in the following:
- Assist in management of multiple SIT/BAT environments
- Develop, test and execute stress test scenarios
- Develop an understanding of business applications supported by being able to run SQL Queries.
- Support our Business users and provide effective and timely communications to the business partners
- Assist the Developers, QA and BA teams with additional functionality to new or existing systems
- Define, document and maintain operational documents.
- Ensure timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems, options and recommendations for prompt resolution
- Devote attention to detail while maintaining the big picture perspective of the project and the business
- Completion of College / University program in IT, Computer Science, Commerce, Business, or Finance
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects and partner demands concurrently
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team, as well as independently
- Knowledge of the SDLC
- Knowledge of business analysis principles
- Understanding of Financial Products is a bonus