Overview of the Model Implementation Team:
The Model Implementation Team within Model Management and Analytics is responsible for the implementation of credit risk scoring models and collections scorecard models, the procurement and management of data used by these models, and the operations and execution of these models on a regularly scheduled basis.
The successful candidate will be involved with upcoming projects supporting the Model Implementation Team's mandate. Tasks may be either development or QA testing focused depending on the skill set of the successful candidate.
The successful candidate with support upcoming projects by performing
- Software development utilizing the SAS Programming language, utilizing SQL, and shell scripting
- Analyzing SAS dataset output for accuracy
- Designing test cases and execution of manual test cases
- Building relationships with various technical and risk management partners
- 2 – 5 years' experience with the SAS Programming language (base and macro language) or
- 2 – 5 years' experience with QA Testing
- Previous experience with AIX/Unix/Linux operating systems
- Previous experience with DB2/SQL Server/Oracle databases and SQL
- Previous experience with HP ALM, JIRA, Git, Bitbucket
- Previous experience using large datasets consisting of millions of records of complex data
- Previous experience within financial institutions or risk management
- Post-secondary education in computer science, computer programming, statistics, mathematics, engineering, or another technical discipline
- Certifications in any of the following is beneficial: SAS Programming or QA Testing
*Please note that only those selected to be moved forward in the application process will be contacted.