As a diverse and rapidly growing organization, TWD is a leading engineering, procurement and construction management organization specializing in the oil and gas industry as well as pipelines, Terminalling and blending, renewables, food and beverage, power, infrastructure and much more. TWD is looking for a Business Development Administrator based in Burlington, ON. The successful
candidate will provide general administrative support to the Business Development team including but not limited to proposal preparation and research, support sales activities, and assist in promotional materials.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Support and assist TWD Business Development team in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
• Contribute to company business development activities.
• Provide administrative support for Business Development team.
• Assist in preparing and distributing reports that support the sales team.
• Provide support for internal meetings.
• Take on special projects, initiatives and other duties as assigned.
• Support incoming inquiries and support proposal preparation.
• Assist in proposal preparation including generation, writing and research
• Ensure inquiry and proposal process is conducted in a timely manner that meets internalprocedures and customer satisfaction.
Promotions and Promotional Material
• Assist in TWD promotional items program.
• Assist in updating TWD Website and social media feeds.
• Support in developing new TWD Project Profiles.
• Ensure consistency of all internal and external documentation and communications.
• Prepare brochures for prospective clients.
• Supporting the re-branding of resumes
• College/University Diploma or Degree in Business or Administration
• 1-2 years of experience in sales or equivalent
• Proficient in MS Office Applications
• Experience in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign is an asset
• Excellent communication skills with strong initiative
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Experience with creating effective marketing and promotional materials an asset
• Detail oriented professional
• Ability to conduct themselves in a professional and discreet manner.