TWD is an engineering, procurement, and construction management consulting company providing project development, execution and specialty engineering services for the oil and gas industry with expertise ranging from refinery, pipelines, terminalling and blending, renewables, food and beverage, power, downstream chemical processing, and much more. Our team is dedicated to providing clients with effective business and technical solutions through exceptional levels of service, innovation and flexibility.
TWD is currently seeking a Project Engineer to support our client in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)!
Our success is based on our people. We attract, develop and reward individuals who have the passion to make a significant contribution to the continued growth of our business. At TWD we offer excellent career opportunities with an established team that has a refreshing reputation. We want to attract the best people and we want them to stay with us, so we have created a culture that fosters innovation, challenges the norm, and encourages creativity. Individuals are empowered to make decisions while creating a respectful workplace where people are treated fairly and are highly motivated to succeed.
• Scheduling and cross tracking of multi-discipline engineering and construction projects
• Working with internal groups (such as Operations, Inspection, Engineering, HSE, etc.) on frontend project definition
• Coordinating with internal and external design/engineering resources, procurement, contractors and site resources to ensure the successful completion of projects
• Monitor, manage and control projects to ensure that they are delivered on time, on budget and aligned with clients' requirements
• Successfully contribute to the completion of established engineering project baselines in conjunction with Leads and other engineering personnel
• Provide and/or communicate detailed project reports
• Forecast, monitor and manage potential risks that can negatively impact the successful completion of projects
• Ensure overall engineering project compliance with applicable Codes, standards and regulations
• Act as the first point of contact for clients and other stakeholders
• Perform quality control and quality analysis of the work (costs, schedule, plans and performance
management) and report/communicate on a weekly basis to necessary stakeholders
• Collaborate with the Project Manager and other project participants to provide technicalassistance
• Liaise with the Project Manager to ensure commitment to customer satisfaction
• Other duties as assigned
• B. Eng from a recognized post-secondary institution
• 10+ years of project engineering/project management experience in industrial projects with
• Registered Professional Engineer (EIT/P.E.) is an asset
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and Project)
• Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is an asset
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives/projects simultaneously, and effectively
communicate goals, objectives and accomplishments to all levels of the organization
• Willingness to travel regionally as needed to support Projects and Business Development
If you would like to apply for this position, respond directly to this ad for consideration. Though w thank all applicants that apply for this role, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.