****** THIS IS A DIRECT, FULL-TIME, PERMANENT POSITION*****
Join the ranks of Stikeman Elliott, one of the most distinguished and respected corporate law firms in Canada. Our Toronto office is located in the heart of the financial district, with prime access to public transit, which makes it ideal for commuters. Voted one of the Best Employers in Canada for the past 12 years, and winner of the Venngo Award of Excellence for Financial, Physical and Mental Wellness at the 2019 Canadian HR Awards, Stikeman Elliott is always seeking to recruit the best and the brightest talents.
The Administrator, Benefits, Diversity and Inclusion will report to the Manager, Benefits, Diversity and Inclusion within Human Resources and will support the delivery of benefits, wellness, and DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) processes for various local and national programs as directed by the Manager.
- Support the Manager in the overall execution of benefits, wellness, and DEI programs, initiatives, and events with various stakeholders
- Timely, accurate, and confidential administration of the group benefits programs including but not limited to life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance and case management, extended healthcare and dental, spending accounts, EFAP, Carepath, executive medical, virtual healthcare, RRSP, perks and discount programs, etc.
- Manage with accuracy any required benefits enrolments, terminations, and status changes, and maintain plan documents and intranet postings
- Support firm members and their families with complex questions, escalations, or administrative issues
- Oversee timely and accurate processing of invoices, all tracking requirements and entry, including coordination of payments
- Contribute to the firm’s wellness strategy through the coordination of wellness programs, initiatives, and events on a local and national level
- Collaborate with external vendors and cross-functional teams to deliver a seamless experience for firm members
- Proactive focus on continuous improvement, creative solutions, and process improvements
- Excellent analytical, planning, and organizational skills with detail-oriented execution of routine and complex processes
- Demonstrate compassion and patience when dealing with all clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, and total rewards designation (CEBS/GBA/CBP/CCP) considered an asset
- 2+ years of benefits experience and expertise in process, policy, and procedure
- Disability case management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills are required, as well as excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Technologically adept and ability to work with multiple Microsoft applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and HRIS (Ultipro experience an asset)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel pivot tables, Vlook-ups, scattered charts, if statements, etc.
Please Note: Our firm has a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy which requires all firm members to be fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine. You will not be asked to disclose your vaccination status during the interview process. If you are offered employment, you will find a vaccination clause in your offer of employment providing that prior to commencing any employment with the Firm, you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide proof of a Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccination. The Firm will make reasonable accommodation efforts if you cannot be vaccinated due to medical, religious, or other grounds to the extent protected by applicable human rights legislation.
Stikeman Elliott is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment process.