The Intranet Modernization Coordinator will provide support to the Manager, Strategy & Transformation, and Manager, Shared Services & HFS Systems to promote successful development and launch of a new company intranet platform.
**Please note this will be a 6-month role**
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with business groups to confirm intranet content and functionality requirements;
- Support content and functionality development on new intranet site;
- Review and analyze current intranet site content and confirm content migration plans;
- Work with current owners of intranet site content to identify content to be migrated to new intranet site;
- Work with IT service providers on migration activities (utilizing Sharegate tool);
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing and logging bugs and issues within the proper tracking site;
- Assist in reviewing training plans and materials for each of the content owners, and help implement “train the trainer” sessions;
- Assist in overall documentation, and support content for presentation updates where required.
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Completed post-secondary education in at least one of these fields – Project Management, Digital Technologies and/or Digital Marketing.
- Strong strategic thinking skills with the ability to set strategic objectives and perform critical evaluations of those objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to effectively collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and written.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products like Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in web content management (SharePoint, WordPress, HTML etc.) or projects related to website development will be considered an asset.