BE THE GENERATION to challenge and change.
At OPG, our values are our strengths. They are fundamental truths about us that don’t change. Safety. Integrity. Excellence. People and Citizenship. We operate a diverse portfolio of generation assets including nuclear, hydroelectric, biomass and solar, and offer challenging and unique work opportunities. BE THE GENERATION to power tomorrow.
- Work with designated HR Service Centre Member(s) on Knowledge Base Articles (KBAs) as assigned.
- Assist with the creation of various communication solutions for general communications (e.g. HR-wide emails, communication templates), aligned with OPG’s HR Strategy and HR Guiding Principles.
- Work with the HR Service Centre to update, develop, refine, store, and publish Knowledge Base Articles (KBAs) as required.
- Distribute communications as required.
- Assist with additional communications as assigned.
- Human Resources experience
- Communications experience with advanced communication skills (for various audiences both technical and non-technical) – writing samples will be required for evaluation
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to prioritize competing deliverables
- Ability to multitask
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and working productively without supervision
As Ontario’s largest clean energy generator, Ontario Power Generation (OPG) offers an exciting combination of challenging opportunities and career diversity in a work environment where safety is a fundamental value. Being an OPG employee means you can apply your knowledge, broaden your skills and make a valuable contribution to an organization that is vital to Ontario's success.
At OPG our values are our strengths. They are fundamental truths about our organization that don’t change. Safety. Integrity. Excellence. People and Citizenship. We support employment equity and diversity.
*Please note that only those chosen to be moved forward in the application process will be contacted.