Analyst: Spencer Stuart and Associates (Toronto)
The Analyst-Intern will work with a team of Consultants and Associates in Spencer Stuart's Toronto office. Core aspects of the position involve: 1) analytical and project based support for an annual governance publication; 2) support for Spencer Stuart's business development and marketing activities; and 3) focused client focused executive research. This is a team oriented position, ideal for recent university (or equivalent) graduates with an interest in business, human resource management and/or consulting services.
- Tabulation and analysis of corporate governance and compensation practices of Canadian companies.
- Analysis of corporate information from various sources (company filings, subscription based online databases).
- Preparation of charts, graphs for an annual Corporate Governance Report.
- Preparation of company profiles and proposal documents in support of business development activities.
- Identification of executives and data base management.
- Other assigned projects.
Extensive supervision and training will be provided.
- University (or equivalent) degree (e.g.. accounting, business/management, economics, sciences)
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft suite of applications, especially Excel.
- Good communication skills.
About Spencer Stuart
Spencer Stuart is one of the world's leading global executive search and leadership consulting firms, specializing in chief executive, board director and senior executive assessment. We are trusted by organizations around the world to help them make the senior-level leadership decisions that have a lasting impact on their enterprises. Through our executive search, board and leadership advisory services, we help build and enhance high-performing teams for select clients ranging from major multinationals to emerging companies to nonprofit institutions.
Privately held since 1956, we focus on delivering knowledge, insight and results through the collaborative efforts of a team of experts -- now spanning 57 offices, 30 countries and more than 50 practice specialties. Boards and leaders consistently turn to Spencer Stuart to help address their evolving leadership needs in areas such as senior-level executive search, board recruitment, board effectiveness, succession planning, in-depth senior management assessment and many other facets of organizational effectiveness. For more information on Spencer Stuart, please visit: www.spencerstuart.com.
With deep expertise in executive search and leadership consulting, our Toronto consultants collaborate across industries, functions and geographies to serve our clients. We help organizations find and develop outstanding leaders, improve team effectiveness, and support strategic or cultural transformation.