POSITION: Associate IT Risk - OCTO
WORK TERM: 4 months (Jan - April)
The role is responsible for working closely with the Director IT Risk to support the VP IT Risk in defining and executing initiatives that support risk identification, monitoring and remediation of IT Risk. The Associate IT Risk will provide support to OCTO IT Risk team executing strategic goals defined within the IT Risk enterprise function target operating model. The role will often include reporting and development of presentations for senior management.
The role operates in a highly dynamic environment with multiple competing priorities and a broad range of duties as assigned.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES FOR THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
• Supporting the regular updates and enhancements of IT Risk Committee and Governance Council documents, meetings’ materials, presentations;
• Supporting the development and maintenance of new projects requirements documentation;
• Assist with documentation of the RCSA process and templates, as well as documenting methodologies on IT Risk KRIs and KPIs;
• Supporting the development of new reports and presentations as required within OCTO IT Risk mandate.
• Self-Starter attitude, creative personality
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong project management skillsy
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, PowerPoint and Excel
• Positive attitude, seeking challenges, able to work towards conflicting timelines.
• All interested applicants must be enrolled in an accredited co-op program with a post-secondary educational institution. As part of Scotiabank’s co-op program requirements, we will confirm with your school that you are enrolled.
• All interested applicants must ensure to submit the most recent copy of your school transcripts to be considered.
• Business Casual Attire
• Flexible Working Hours
• On-site cafeteria, ATMs
• Free parking (Scarborough location only)
• Close to GO trains, subway and buses
• Shuttle service to GO train and local malls (Scarborough location only)
• Scotiabank Co-op Orientation: opportunity to meet and network with all co-op students working at Scotiabank each term.
• Opportunity to get involved in the Scotiabank Co-op Social Committee.
• Trade Floor Tours
Scotiabank is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.