Equity Marketing Assistant
Reports to: Associate, Corporate Access & Equity Marketing
The Equity Assistant supports Corporate Access, Equity Administration and Sales/Marketing professionals in day-to-day operations.
The Equity Assistant works together with the Equity Corporate Access and the Equity Administration teams on all aspects of day-to-day operations.
- Assisting with day-to- day operations on the equity trading floor (including phone management, corporate meetings, analyst meetings, printing, filing, etc)
- Assist Global Equity Conference Series with attendance lists, CRM management, and on-site event set-up and assistance during events
- Ad hoc projects relating to corporate access and equity marketing
- Prepare weekly marketing documents for publication and third-party vendors
- Manage room bookings and meeting logistics, as directed
- General spreadsheet maintenance
- Ongoing maintenance of CRM Data and Global Calendar
- Assist when required with set-up of global conference/audio calls
- Develop understanding of Interaction vendors and take lead on uploading and data integrity as directed
- Participate on team to develop business requirements for migration of Equity calendar to Tempo Equity calendar
- Active role in ensuring data integrity and liaison with development team
- Professional, courteous, congenial manner
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills
- Comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Well organized, good time manager, able to follow instructions
- Ability to deal with several tasks at once and be pro-active
- Undergraduate degree
- Familiarity with Salesforce an asset
- Financial Industry knowledge an asset