PLEASE NOTE: JOB TITLE CHANGE. PREVIOUSLY ADVERTISED AS SALES INTERN.
About Us: Current is the digital engine for intelligent environments. A first-of-its-kind startup within the walls of GE (NYSE: GE), Current blends advanced LED technology with networked sensors and software to make commercial buildings, retail stores, industrial facilities and cities more energy efficient & productive. Backed by a broad ecosystem of technology partners, Current is helping businesses and cities unlock hidden value and realize the potential of their environments. www.currentbyge.com
Note: GE announced it has signed a proposed agreement to sell Current to American Industrial Partners, a New York-based private equity firm that focuses on buying, improving and growing industrial businesses. The proposed transaction is expected to close in early 2019, subject to customary closing conditions, regulatory approvals and consultation processes where required under local law.
GE Canada is recognized as one of the Top Employers for Young People in 2016. To learn more about our Campus program please go to: www.campuscareers.ge.ca
As the Inside Sales Intern you will be joining an energetic environment as part of the Sales team. In this role, you will have an opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals within the field of sales and marketing. You will gain exposure supporting these groups and assist the greater organization in achieving its annual goals and objectives as an active participant.
In this role, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Facilitating Sales information flow;
- Supporting the Sales Support Coordinator in preparing required presentations, reports, analysis;
- Working with the Sales team to provide tactical support to the Agents;
- Assist with Purchase Order processing;
- Other duties as required.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills;
- Outstanding work ethic, high energy, with strong passion to contribute to team success;
- Results driven;
- Strong skills with MS Office Applications, especially MS Excel;
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills
- University Bachelor Degree in course of completion in Business, Commerce, or equivalent related discipline
If you see yourself in a challenging, rewarding career at an extremely diverse, innovation-driven company, this is the perfect place to start. Wherever the internship takes you, GE's supportive environment and free flow of information will encourage you imagine, build, solve and lead.