PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS A DIRECT HIRE WITH GE HEALTHCARE. THIS IS NOT AN INTERNSHIP WITH CAREER EDGE. YOU WILL BE AN INTERN DIRECTLY WITH GR HEALTHCARE.
Position Title: SERVICE OPERATIONS SUPPORT INTERN
GE Business: GE HEALTHCARE
Location: MISSISSAUGA, ON
Duration: 12 MONTHS
Anticipated Start Date: July 2019
Number of positions: 1
Reporting to: Operations Leader
As the Service Operations Support Intern you will be joining a fast-paced environment as part of the GE Healthcare Customer Service Centre.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals within the various areas of Service Operations, Field Service, Sales, IT, and Finance. You will gain exposure supporting both Sales and Service, and assist the greater organization in achieving its annual goals and objectives as an active participant.
Nature of work:In this role, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Generating quotes and service agreements in quoting software (QuoteWerks)
- Entering agreements in our CRM platform (Siebel)
- Analyzing our multi-vendor install base data
- Working alongside our Multi-Vendor Leader to review and redefine our Multi-Vendor processes and create standard operating procedures
- Creating and maintaining customer accounts and assets in Oracle and Siebel
- Various reporting and analysis
- Working alongside and supporting the Customer Account Analysts with various tasks (including but not limited to research, billings, and data management, etc)
- Maintaining and updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) on behalf of the GE Healthcare Customer Service Centre
- Act as the “Facilitator” for the team’s internal online support site (SupportCentral)
- Create and manage online workflow processes
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with great willingness to learn multiple systems and processes
- Strong organizational skills
- Bilingual (French / English)
- College Diploma or University Bachelor Degree in course of completion in Business/Commerce (Accounting, Business Analytics, Business Administration, Finance) or equivalent related discipline.
- Understanding of basic Financial principles
- Demonstrated quality experience in a customer service capacity
Please note that this position does not provide a subsidy for relocation expenses.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in joining GE.
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store," through which each GE business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business, and people to help solve some of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare. For more information about GE Healthcare visit our website http://www.gehealthcare.com.