As a member of the Capital Markets HR Team, supports the achievement of business objectives and people priorities through the development, production and assessment of ad hoc and regularly scheduled reports for the Global team (including regional reporting requirements). Acts as subject matter expert for SAP, and people analytics system. Ensures organizational hierarchies for CM reflect current structures.
- Develops customized ad hoc and standard/scheduled reports and data extracts in support of CM HR people priorities and business requirements using SAP, and HR reporting & analytic tools
- Assesses and determines information report requirements and metrics in consultation with HR Business Partners and/or Initiatives Managers, recommends report solutions and analyzes findings/results.
- Proactively assesses ongoing report requirements and makes / implements recommendations to streamline, enhance, and automate processes and reports for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
- Works collaboratively with HR partners across the platform (including CM HR, HR Service Centre and the Centres of Expertise).
- Manages BUFUGU organizational structure change requirements in SAP in partnership with the HR Technology team to ensure CM organizational hierarchies are current and allow for accurate reporting and data access
- Manages CM HR team’s access requirements to HR systems and acts as subject matter expert relative to SAP, SuccessFactors, HR reporting and analytic tools.
- Provides the Global HR team with bi-weekly hires, terms and employee listings for global Capital Markets
- Responsible for refreshing existing routine CM HR reports, including: OC MD reports and Capital Markets people report.
- Responsible for data management within SAP including reporting structure changes, creation of SAP cost centers, and maintenance of HR Class data
- Conduct audits of data input through SAP/HRIS to ensure data integrity is maintained and HRIS information provided to managers is accurate
- Partner with HR Business Partners and COEs and provide reporting recommendations that support the Capital Markets businesses
- Assists in the development and implementation of CM HR initiatives (including but not limited to Talent Management, Performance Management and Year-end Processes including Employee Communications and Promotions)
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the HR function and its processes, deliverables, metrics, and benchmarking
AUTHORITIES, IMPACT, RISK
- Initiatives and reports vary in scope and complexity and may impact a broad group of employees and managers across all groups within CM globally
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Reports to Senior Director, Initiatives – CM HR
- HR Business Partners
- Initiatives team members in own and other platforms/functions
- HR Professional Centres; HR Services; HR Technology
- Comfortable physical premises in a professional office environment
- Working environment reflects respectful and collaborative relationships amongst immediate team
- Moderate stress due to timelines for project-based work
- Report Development / Production 40%
- Data Management / Maintenance 40%
- Initiatives Support 20%
- Achievement motivation
- Attention to detail
- Information seeking
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Demonstrated outstanding planning, organizational and execution skills
Technical / Systems Knowledge:
- Advanced proficiency in Office suite
- Knowledge of SAP, SuccessFactors & HR reporting and analytic tools
- Strong story-telling, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with extracting and manipulating data
- Time Management with ability to work under pressure and with limited timelines
Business knowledge of CM businesses
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
*Remeber to follow the instructions after submitting an application to Career Edge portal. You will be directed to RBC Career Website to submit an application again in order to be considered for this role.