As a member of the Capital Markets HR Team, supports the achievement of business objectives and people priorities, including but not limited to Employee Engagement, Performance Enablement, Talent Management, Diversity, and Compensation) for Capital Markets.
- SAP “super-user”, liaise with HR Shared Services to complete employee transactions
- Manage relocation process, acting as a concierge for employees going through domestic or international assignments
- Update and develop intranet to expand available online resources, such as orientation, career development tools
- Coordinate HR practices (e.g. Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Compensation, Engagement) within prescribed timelines. Prepare for meetings and consolidate information.
- Works directly with leaders on low to mid complexity inquiries or discussions.
- Support success of HR led events by coordinating with partners (e.g. regional teams, event planners, and learning) to ensure smooth execution.
- Support employee development initiatives by maintaining centralized listings of employees identified for participation in learning programs, partner with HRBPs and Learning to notify managers/participants and ensure follow up.
- Provide support to HRBPs throughout the talent review cycle.
- Conduct analysis on EOS data to determine trends – share data and insights with HRBPs, create decks for RPs and RVPs, consolidate action plans.
AUTHORITIES, IMPACT, RISK
- Initiatives and reports vary in scope and complexity and may impact a broad group of employees and managers across all groups within CM globally
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Reports to Senior Director, HR Initiatives – CM HR
- HR Business Partners
- Initiatives team members in own and other platforms/functions
- HR Professional Centres; HR Services; HR Technology
- Comfortable physical premises in a professional office environment
- Working environment reflects respectful and collaborative relationships amongst immediate team
- Moderate stress due to timelines for project-based work
- HR Operations 60%
- Initiatives Support 40%
- Behavioural Competencies:
- Relationship management
- Organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Conceptual and analytical thinking
- Project Management
Technical / Systems Knowledge:
- Undergraduate degree in related discipline with Human Resources certificate or completion of CHRP designation
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and Internet, ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong analytical and organization skills, systems oriented
- Proven self-starter who is able to multi-task to meet deadlines and maintain attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment
*Remeber to follow the instructions after submitting an application to Career Edge portal. You will be directed to RBC Career Website to submit an application again in order to be considered for this role.