What is the opportunity?
- Through our hands-on Capital Markets Rotational Program, you will be introduced to multiple dimensions of the Markets Surveillance team to gain valuable insight into how we work as a business. You will be assigned to a specialized team to help deliver projects and initiatives.
- With tasks assigned to develop your technical and professional capabilities, along with learning and coaching initiatives, the Capital Markets Rotational Program is here to equip you with all the necessary skills you will need to succeed at RBC Markets Surveillance Team.
What will you do?
- You will have an opportunity to work directly with Equities, Fixed Income, Currencies, Commodities and Wealth Management Surveillance team.
What do you need to succeed?
- Proven Interest in financial markets
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- History of academic excellence
- Commerce/business, Economics, Mathematics or Computer Science major
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Direct exposure to the different areas of the capital markets
- An understanding of RBC Capital Markets’ global capabilities
- Hands-on experience working alongside Capital Markets/Wealth Management surveillance team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.