**Remember to follow the instructions after submitting an application to Career Edge portal. You will receive an email with a link to RBC Career Website to submit an application again in order to be considered for this role.
Please keep your name consistent on both application tracking systems. Thank you
Role title: UX Designer
Contract duration: 6 months
Hourly rate range: $33.24 - $40.40 depending on the background/experience
What is the job?
User Experience Specialist
What will you do?
- Design front end User Interface with input from business and stakeholders
- Create digital product design through mockups and iterations
- Conduct/Facilitate End User Testing for feedback, e.g. interviews, focus groups
- Refine/enhance design for development team
- Write up content aligned to ‘voice of RBC’
- Ensure that the design is aligned the standards set by RBC by corresponding with the Design Authority
What will help you succeed in this role?
As a core member of a cross functional Agile team, you need to be authentic, dynamic and adaptable. Natural curiosity and a can-do attitude will serve you well. The role will require extensive interaction with executives, stakeholders, end users and technology teams across the organization, so effective communication is absolutely essential to succeed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in Human focused design and UX for software development
- Experience in using digital product design software (such as InVision)
- Experience in Agile software development an asset
- Content Writing skills an asset
- Front End development skills an asset
Royal Bank of Canada is a global financial institution with a purpose-driven, principles-led approach to delivering leading performance. Our success comes from the 84,000+ employees who bring our vision, values and strategy to life so we can help our clients thrive and communities prosper. As Canada’s biggest bank, and one of the largest in the world based on market capitalization, we have a diversified business model with a focus on innovation and providing exceptional experiences to more than 16 million clients in Canada, the U.S. and 34 other countries. Learn more at rbc.com.
We are proud to support a broad range of community initiatives through donations, community investments and employee volunteer activities. See how at rbc.com/community-sustainability.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.