**Please follow the instructions after submitting an application to Career Edge portal. You will receive an email with a link to RBC Career Website to submit an application again in order to be considered for this role.
Please keep your name consistent on both application tracking systems. Thank you
This role is accountable to consult and execute on all TalentLink Learning administration and other administrative tasks associated with a learning solution, project, and/or program. Through execution excellence, this role also coordinates ‘end to end’ delivery logistics for all learning channels delivered globally, to provide a differentiated learning experience. All responsibilities carried out in accordance with RBC’s Code of Conduct and Collective Ambition ensuring adherence to Privacy principles.
TalentLink Learning/LMS Administration:
- Creating new TalentLink Learning item and setting up scheduled offerings on TLL (ie. open SO, book facilitator and facilities, establish assignment profile, and open, monitor and close enrolment); and supporting the Program Managers and business.
- Coordinating SO logistics for leader led learning deliveries (i.e. invitations, materials, catering, facilitator coordination, charge-outs, roster/history upload, and evaluations creation and distribution).
- Guiding, assisting, and managing end-to-end implementation of new, emerging, and maintenance of learning data/content/files for internal partners/external suppliers on development/production servers and TalentLink Learning for courses, curricula, tests, content and reporting across the full range of delivery channels supporting all business lines globally.
- Coordinating the creation of assessments and ensuring that testing is complete to confirm settings and that content opens correctly.
- Working with Design to advise on best structure, assignment profiles, and upload learning offerings into TLL.
- Remaining current system upgrades, and trouble shooting and resolving delivery issues.
- Providing first-level support to Learners and responding to learning issues received/escalated from RBC Learning mailbox or (ie. triage, investigation, action).
- Participating and contributing to LSM calls where applicable and CoP (Community of Best Practice) meetings.
- Participating in Program Post Implementation Reviews with key Learning & Development partners to support continuous improvement and ensuring that best practices are implemented.
- Contributing and remaining current with SharePoint knowledge-bank of operational manuals, job aids, and issue resolution processes, etc.
- Collaborating with Program Managers to proactively prepare, plan, organize, and execute all logistical program delivery requirements.
- Collaborating with external/internal professionals and service providers
- Collaborating with Guest Experience Lead and Facilitator(s) as required re: participants, program arrangement, and logistical set-up in advance of delivery.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Forecast time and discuss capacity in team meetings and with manager, raising concerns and assisting team members when workload allows.
- Collaborates with Learning and Development team members to ensure consistent application of existing processes and best practices to promote Learning efficiency and effectiveness.
- Demonstrates commitment to superior client service and employee experience by developing and maintaining strong relationships with business partners and team members, collaborating with colleagues across the organization.
- Participates in RBC Reward and Recognition activities by consistently participating in R&R events, initiating nominations, and providing testimonials.
Qualifications & Skills
- Years of Experience: 2-4 years
- Consulting, Change Management, Project Management, Process Improvements
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent experience
- Competitive Edge; Execution Excellence; Simplification & Efficiency; Strategic Orientation
- Makes decisions related to organizing own work and time to accomplish work objectives effectively and efficiently.
- Makes decisions related to TalentLink Learning administrative tasks based on skills and knowledge.
- Makes decisions related to first-level support of Learner inquiries or and/or Learning issues.
- Makes recommendations related to Talent Link Learning: Reporting, course set-up, support, and maintenance.
- Office environment
- No undue fatigue, with work involving a combination of sitting, standing and walking, with freedom to move at will
- Occasional effort (about 1 to 2 hours at a time on average) to concentrate on the preparation of written or electronic materials and the use of standard computer software.
- Visual attention and / or active listening is required, but the work provides for choice of action
Royal Bank of Canada is a global financial institution with a purpose-driven, principles-led approach to delivering leading performance. Our success comes from the 84,000+ employees who bring our vision, values and strategy to life so we can help our clients thrive and communities prosper. As Canada’s biggest bank, and one of the largest in the world based on market capitalization, we have a diversified business model with a focus on innovation and providing exceptional experiences to more than 16 million clients in Canada, the U.S. and 34 other countries. Learn more at rbc.com.
We are proud to support a broad range of community initiatives through donations, community investments and employee volunteer activities. See how at rbc.com/community-sustainability.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.