**Please follow the instructions after submitting an application to Career Edge portal. You will receive an email with a link to RBC Career Website to submit an application again in order to be considered for this role.
Please keep your name consistent on both application tracking systems. Thank you
What is the opportunity?
As a Loan Servicing Analyst, you will work within RBC Capital Markets to perform liability functions, set-up new facilities, maintain existing facilities, as well as collect fees and interest for a designated group of industry based borrower names.
Please note this is a 6 months contract through the RBC Career Edge Internship Program.
What will you do?
- Set up facility, loan and fee records in Advanced Commercial Banking System (ACBS)
- Process transactions in ACBS upon requests from Borrowers for advances, rollovers, conversions or repayments
- Process interest and fee transactions in ACBS as required by the Credit Agreement
- Act as verification officer for all ACBS two touch transactions
- Input and verify information in payment systems (RFT/BESS) as required for payments which cannot be processed through ACBS
- Clear payments on Internal/Chase accounts in a timely manner
- Resolve outstanding issues independently with minimum referral and conduct investigations within agreed to timeframes and ensure proper escalation protocol is used
- Act as a backup to other Administrators
What do you need to succeed?
- Undergraduate degree
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and Detail Oriented
- Knowledge of ACBS
- Knowledge of lending products, rate setting and payment methods
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with various departments within RBC Capital Markets
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.