*Please follow the instructions after submitting an application to Career Edge portal. You will receive an email with a link to RBC Career Website to submit an application again in order to be considered for this role.
**Please KEEP YOUR NAME consistent on Career Edge, RBC internal application system, AND resume
Design Coordinator, Design Business Management
Hourly rate range: $20-25/hour
What is the job?
The RBC Digital Design group develops and deploys superior digital client experiences within and across various channels. This group is responsible for enhancing the user interface design practice within RBC, building scalable, agile product teams and working closely with the business to onboard and deliver prioritized initiatives that leverage digital to reimagine the client experience. The team consists of approximately 140 members and growing.
The Design Coordinator will be a member of the Design Business Management team. The Design Business Management team’s mandate includes Financial Management, Staff Management, Supplier Management, Employee Engagement, Communications, and Administration. The Design Coordinator will primarily assist our Resource Manager with staffing administration and the Director with special projects.
What will you do?
- Coordinate interviews with candidates and people managers
- Entering candidate information into Design Candidates database
- Processing onboarding, offboarding, extensions, conversions, and transfers through internal BPO & Workspace share point
- Maintain and update team vacation calendars
- Maintain and update contractor Furlough Tracker
- Maintain and update Staffing Checklist
- Approve contractor timesheets
- Prepare and arrange: assets, onboarding materials, whitelisting, software and licenses for new hires, transfers and/or conversions
- Arrange and manage assets and software for team
- Arrange and manage offboarding activities (collection of assets, return of assets, etc.)
- Supply orders for team
- Team Asset management (comps, license, etc.)
- Invoice validation and payments
- BOX annual attestation – validation of all users
- Workspace tasks, e.g. data collection for Design team
- BCP (Business Continuity Plan) Attestation – tracking and follow up with Design team
- Other day to day tasks and special projects as assigned
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Highly organized with good planning skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Client service and professional approach
- Willingness to learn
- Sense of humour
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
What’s in it for you?
- Working with the RBC Digital Design team
- Engaging with various stakeholders
- Be part of a growing team with potential for longer term work
- Opportunity to contribute to operational efficiencies
- 7.5 hours/day, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Flexible working hours, some remote work if approved
- New agile workspace with ergonomic chairs and desks
- Computer work, meetings, stand ups