*Please follow the instructions after submitting an application to Career Edge portal. You will receive an email with a link to RBC Career Website to submit an application again in order to be considered for this role.
**Please KEEP YOUR NAME consistent on Career Edge, RBC internal application system, AND resume
Content & Graphic Design, Recruitment Marketing (Payrate: $23/hr)
What is the opportunity?
The Recruitment Marketing team is on the hunt for a passionate, forward-thinking and naturally outside-of-the-box-thinking designer to assist our Content and Creative team. We’re a unique mix of creative marketing pros on a mission to engage, inform, entertain and attract amazing talent for every line of business around the globe. Our work supports RBC’s enterprise hiring needs by telling our story, and the stories of the amazing RBCers who work here, to show candidates everywhere that we are an optimistic, future-looking employer of choice.
TL;DR: We make cool stuff. Help us make more of it.
What will you do?
- Create ad hoc-graphic design for social media, internal and external websites, internal and external communications, digital, events, and more
- Bring the RBC and RBC employer brand to life with fresh, innovative and exciting design
- Team with us to brainstorm creative and interesting ideas for content development
- Support the production of our evergreen and campaign content creation: sourcing and re-sizing photography, updating and editing videos files, editing advertisements, updating copy and design, etc.
- Assist with organic social strategy development, primarily for Early Talent and Diversity & Inclusion social channels
- Create or edit existing creatives files and templates, as needed
- Accompany our creative team for assistance on photo and video shoots, on-site event coverage, event production, etc. as needed
- Act as Community Manager, in tandem with our customer response team, for all Recruitment social media accounts to respond to and escalate issues as per binding social media documents
What do you need to succeed?
- High proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Premiere and/or After Effects
- A passion for content creation and storytelling with an interest in tailoring content for various audiences around the world
- Fresh thinking and an innovative, growth mindset
- A self-starter attitude with the desire to learn quickly
- The ability to pivot quickly, and learn from previous tests and/or campaigns
- Experience with copywriting or other types of marketing writing
- Experience in social media creation for a company, volunteer roles or student organization
- Background in photography and videography
- Currently enrolled in a marketing, brand, communications, new media or design program
- Basic HTML knowledge
What’s in it for you?
- We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Mentorship – you’ll be part of the team and you’ll be treated like it
- Opportunities to create work that makes an impact – you won’t be sitting off in a corner designing by yourself all day. Each of us comes to the table with unique ideas that are heard and add to our process for coming up with the most interesting and effective ideas to support our campaign needs
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.