*Please follow the instructions after submitting an application to Career Edge portal. You will receive an email with a link to RBC Career Website to submit an application again in order to be considered for this role.
**Please KEEP YOUR NAME consistent on Career Edge, RBC internal application system (Talent Link), AND resume
Technical Systems Analyst
What is the job?
The Collaboration Services and Transformation team at RBC is responsible for supporting major collaboration tools such as SharePoint and Microsoft 365 family of products. You will have the opportunity to assist with the maintenance and upgrade of such tools to the enterprise. Successful candidates can look forward to working with various technical experts and a vast number of support departments across the organization and assist with upgrading outdated products as well as creating support content for RBC Connect and ServiceNow.
What will you do?
- Resolve incidents for a variety of software through different communication channels including chat, phone, and emails
- Work with other support groups to run reports, create change records, and schedule deployments
- Work on maintaining and supporting Microsoft 365 family of products (OneDrive, Teams, Power BI, Project Online, Office 365 Pro Plus, etc. )
- Assist with knowledge base creation for Service Now
- Assist with managing Microsoft Outlook and Office group policies
- Create and update marketing content on RBC Connect
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Technical understanding in a variety of hardware and software platforms and configurations
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 technical configurations
- Understanding of Active Directory Group Policies
- Experience with current enterprise quality operating systems, virtual environments, smart phones and related infrastructure
- Knowledge of change and incident management
- College/University Diploma in Computer Science or a related field; or equivalent years of experience; or University Degree
- ITIL v3: Foundations, Operational Support & Analysis
- Technical Certification in an IT area
What’s in it for you?
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
- Full time 37.5 hours, flexible (ability to work from home)
Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.