*Please follow the instructions after submitting an application to Career Edge portal. You will receive an email with a link to RBC Career Website to submit an application again in order to be considered for this role.
**Please KEEP YOUR NAME consistent on Career Edge, RBC internal application system (Talent Link), AND your resume
Payroll Processing Specialist
Our team is looking for a self-motivated team player to join our Payroll Processing Team, supporting the production of payroll for over 60,000 employees across Canada.
What will you be doing?
• Complete the input of payroll data with accuracy
• Review and process payroll requests; identify errors which will prevent accurate processing and initiate communication with the submitter for immediate correction
• Recognize & and understand work volumes and assist with additional tasks as needed
• Update and create process documents and job aids
• Ensure employee information is maintained securely as per privacy policies
• Ensure all Privacy, Risk and Compliance protocols and procedures are followed at all times
• Deliver payroll services with the highest level of client service and build productive and positive relationships with service partners
• Communicate complex issues in a clear, concise, and easily understood manner
What do you need to succeed?
• Continuous learning mindset
• Payroll CPA Certification (PCP or CPM) in progress/complete or payroll experience
• Able to work both autonomously and as member of a team
• Capability to manage multiple priorities across a number of assignments and prioritize effectively
• Ability to resolve any minor issues and escalate to others as appropriate
• Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
• Strong MS Office skills – Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Comfortable learning and working remotely
• Comfortable engaging virtually with your team and manager
Nice to have:
• HR/Payroll SAP applications experience
• Service Now application
• French Bilingual
• Experiencing working with RPAs
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best. We care about, and support each other, so that we can all reach our full potential, and bring our best selves to work.
• Leaders who support your development through coaching and learning opportunities
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high performing team
• Ability to make a difference and have a lasting impact
• Enjoy a comfortable work environment with the option to dress casually