What will you do?
You will carry out application management and risk management activities required to maintain a secure and compliant mobility infrastructure within RBC
- Compliance responsibilities include but are not limited to…
- Review and understand compliance policies and procedures
- Perform risk and control assessments
- Validate end user compliance
- Review data retention and deletion provisons
- Review zero-usage reporting
- Participate in operational risk activities/controls
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Enthusiasm, an aptitude for learning, and the desire or willingness to make a difference
- Knowledge of wireless networks, administration of mobile devices via a Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution, and operational risk controls
- Python or VBA Knowledge
- General knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
- Technical or operational support experience - 2 years
- Java or .Net knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, decision making, research, and analytical skills
- Ability to take personal initiatives (i.e., coming up with new ideas and approaches)
- Ability to work well within and across teams
What’s in it for you?
- The ability to work in a diverse inclusive environment where you have an opportunity to reach your full potential
- An opportunity to work within a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high performing team
- The ability to make a difference
- Currently, work from home
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We employ approximately 78,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 39 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.