Please note: The hourly rate is $23/hour for this role.
- RBC Capital Markets – The Lateral Recruitment Platform services the firm’s entrepreneurial and fast-paced Capital Markets business.
- This role is primarily responsible for the administration and support of Lateral Recruitment processes and act as a point of contact overseeing the recruitment workflow.
- Support Lateral Senior Recruiter in all day to day recruitment responsibilities
- Coordinate and oversee a consistent administrative process and create an exceptional candidate experience
- Manage information and recruitment process through the Applicant Tracking System (TalentLink)
- Assist in arranging details of candidate interviews (coordinating candidate and interviewer schedules)
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, interview schedules and other recruiting activities
- Proactively communicate with interviewers, hiring managers and candidates as appropriate
- Ensure that all information is current and activity is updated on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1 year of Human Resources, Recruiting or related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills necessary
- Proven problem solving skills; analytical and numeric reasoning skills
- Strong organizational, time management and process management skills necessary to maintain high volume workload
- Keen attention to detail and ability to exercise discretion and work independently
- Proficiency with MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and Internet skills
Proven flexibility in accommodating different personalities, professional work styles and changing work priorities.
- Capital Markets Canada Lateral Recruitment and Human Resources teams
Business leaders, hiring managers and professionals in RBC Capital Markets
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities