What is the opportunity?
As a Staffing Specialist, you will responsible for facilitating sourcing activities for the Contingent Workforce Management (CWM) Program. You will support RBC Managers with opening new requests for contractors, seeking budget approvals, and sourcing via our preferred suppliers. You will screen resumes and submit offers when candidates are selected. Part of this role includes continuously working to improve and streamline processes. We encourage new ideas and embrace innovation. This role will primarily support contract hires across United Kingdom and Luxembourg, but will also support North America hires as required.
Proposed Work Schedule: 6:00am – 2:30pm EST (open to an earlier shift if someone would prefer 5 or 5:30am start)
What will you do?
Assist hiring managers with their inquiries and the CWM Staff Augmentation process, including:
- guide managers on requisition creation
- lead request intake with RBC hiring managers
- re-direct inquiries to home of best fit
- conduct supplier calls with hiring managers
- review candidates submitted and shortlist per intake requirements
- support interview requests
- finalize offer with supplier and hiring manager
- Liaise with staffing suppliers on a regular basis to ensure appropriate understanding of requirements and coverage
- Be familiar with local legislation and overtime guidelines
- Ensures approvals follow Delegation of Authority (DOA) guidelines
- Liaise with Operations Specialist to ensure a smooth transition from contractor acquisition to on-boarding
- Continuous follow-up with hiring managers to ensure contract requests are progressing
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
What do you need to succeed?
- Over one year experience in recruitment or staffing
- Client service experience in a corporate setting, ideally working with senior executives
- Experience with MS Office Suite applications (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Bachelors’ degree; or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, both over the phone and comfortable with video conferences
- Staffing Agency experienc
- Experience working with Beeline, Fieldglass or another Vendor Management System (VMS)
- Experience working with SAP, Workday or another HRIS system
- Knowledge of RBC lines of business and corporate structure
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Opportunities to do challenging work
Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.