What is the opportunity?
As a Analyst, Loan Servicing, you will work within RBC Capital Markets to perform liability functions, set-up new facilities, maintain existing facilities, as well as collect fees and interest for a designated group of industry based borrower names.
Please note this is a 6 months contract through the RBC Career Edge Internship Program.
What will you do?
- Set up facility, loan and fee records in Advanced Commercial Banking System (ACBS)
- Process transactions in ACBS upon requests from Borrowers for advances, rollovers, conversions or repayments
- Process interest and fee transactions in ACBS as required by the Credit Agreement
- Act as verification officer for all ACBS two touch transactions
- Input and verify information in payment systems (RFT/BESS) as required for payments which cannot be processed through ACBS
- Clear payments on Internal/Chase accounts in a timely manner
- Resolve outstanding issues independently with minimum referral and conduct investigations within agreed to timeframes and ensure proper escalation protocol is used
- Act as a backup to other Administrators
What do you need to succeed?
- Undergraduate degree
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and Detail Oriented
- Knowledge of ACBS
- Knowledge of lending products, rate setting and payment methods
What’s in it for you?
- We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with various departments within RBC Capital Markets
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.