What is the opportunity?
As a Staffing Specialist, you will responsible for facilitating sourcing activities for the Contingent Workforce Management (CWM) Program. You will support RBC Managers with opening new requests for contractors, seeking budget approvals, and sourcing via our preferred suppliers. You will screen resumes and submit offers when candidates are selected. Part of this role includes continuously working to improve and streamline processes. We encourage new ideas and embrace innovation. This role will have the opportunity to support contract hires across United Kingdom and Luxembourg, but will primarily support requests in North America as required.
Proposed Work Schedule: 8:00am – 4:30pm EST
What will you do?
Assist hiring managers with their inquiries and the CWM Staff Augmentation process, including:
guide managers on requisition creation
lead request intake with RBC hiring managers
re-direct inquiries to home of best fit
conduct supplier calls with hiring managers
review candidates submitted and shortlist per intake requirements
support interview requests
finalize offer with supplier and hiring manager
Liaise with staffing suppliers on a regular basis to ensure appropriate understanding of requirements and coverage
Be familiar with local legislation and overtime guidelines
Ensures approvals follow Delegation of Authority (DOA) guidelines
Liaise with Operations Specialist to ensure a smooth transition from contractor acquisition to on-boarding
Continuous follow-up with hiring managers to ensure contract requests are progressing
Participate in continuous improvement projects
What do you need to succeed?
Must-have Skills / Qualifications
· 1 – 2 years of experience in recruitment or staffing, or related work experience
· Client service experience and mindset, ideally working with senior managers and leaders in a corporate setting
· Bachelors’ degree; or equivalent experience
· Excellent communication skills, both over the phone and comfortable with video conferences
Very strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
Nice to have Skills / Qualifications
· Staffing Agency experience
· Experience working with Beeline, Fieldglass or another Vendor Management System (VMS)
· Experience working with SAP, Workday or another HRIS system
· Knowledge of RBC lines of business
Experience with MS Office Suite applications (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
· Opportunities to do challenging work
· Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
· Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
· Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies