We are currently seeking an Intermediate IT Business Analyst Contractor for a 1 year contract with network infrastructure and security experience. This position reports to the Senior PM IT and will work with application teams. The position requires a self-starter with solid business analyst abilities and excellent documentation skills. The candidate should have the ability to work from a high to low level of detail and have a strong mix of analytical and technical skills.
Working knowledge of data privacy, information protection and technical background highly desired. Additionally, knowledge of IT Forensics and IT investigations is a plus.
• Gather business requirements, identify and define business opportunities and lead the development and implementation of IT solutions that meet business needs
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities
• Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients
• Generate or update existing user and technical documentation
• Create and maintain standards, processes, protocols and compliance activities
• Technical Experience - Experience with Infrastructure, Applications and data analysis a plus. Past or current experience in programming and data modeling is also a plus
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities to influence others without direct supervision. Comfortable facilitating meetings and presenting to groups
• Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a technical discipline (e.g., engineering) preferred, or PMI certification preferred
• Minimum of two years working in Information Security