*Attention! Pay Rate of $20.51/hr*
Human Resources Consultant:
The Human Resources (HR) team plays a key role in helping Bell achieve its business objectives by enhancing organizational efficiency through delivering competitive employee programs, policies and processes, building and attracting top talent, driving employee effectiveness and providing creative solutions that enable business success.
We are seeking a strategic and results-oriented individual to provide HR consulting for the Bell Mobility team. In this role, you will collaborate with managers to develop and implement HR solutions that support business objectives and drive engagement, performance and talent while ensuring compliance of all internal policies and Federal/Provincial laws.
This position offers a terrific opportunity to develop your strategic HR business partner skills within a large, diversified Canadian employer with infinite opportunities for career development.
- Coach and advise managers on all employee relation questions, issues and risks.
- Proactively manage risks, and systematically resolve or escalate issues.
- Be accountable for working with leaders and team members in understanding and interpreting company policies and procedures.
- Employee Development / Performance Management
- Work with leaders to understand the performance level of each of their team members.
- Coach leaders on providing just in time, ongoing constructive feedback, to challenge and invest in their high performers and high potentials.
- Coach leaders on addressing performance concerns; collaborate with them in building clear and measurable performance improvement plans to address performance issues.
- Participate in performance meetings to ensure that team member(s) understand their leader’s concerns regarding their performance; and the required performance improvement that is expected.
- Provide program management (planning, risk mitigation, communication, and rollout) for the implementation of a wide range of Corporate HR programs that support performance, talent and engagement.
- Analyze data and interpret results and implications to support management decision making.
- Leverage HR systems, including SAP & BOB-J to retrieve data for various reporting needs.
- Analyze HR data and aggregate results
- Comfortable with analytics, data interpretation, storytelling
- Collaborate with managers to identify talent needs required to support business objectives.
- Develop and implement plans to acquire, develop and retain talent; working closely with Bell’s centralized Talent Acquisition team.
- Support clients with complete program management (development, planning, communication, and rollout) for the implementation of various initiatives.
- Work with key stakeholders to support them in developing the case for change.
- Identify the potential HR and people implications of these changes.
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in an HR Consulting, Generalist or HR Business Partner role
- Experience coaching and providing feedback to managers.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to handle sensitive matters with tact, diplomacy and empathy.
- Continuous learner with a passion to stay current on the latest HR practices and to share insights with others.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Highly curious to dig deep with issues.
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel with knowledge of formula creation and large data manipulation.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Microsoft Project.
- Team player who values collaboration.
- Bilingual French and English speaking and writing skills