*Attention: Pay rate of $25.64/h*
The Human Resources team play a key role in helping Bell achieve its business objectives by enhancing organizational efficiency through delivering competitive employee program, policies and processes, building and attracting top talent, driving employee effectiveness. Execute projects and provide creative solutions that enable the business unit success.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, innovative, and results-driven individual to provide HR business support to our Corporate Client group. The primary role is to manage key HR programs and provide research and analysis on various HR/LR related issues that impact the organization.
More specifically, the HR Consultant will:
• Respond to requests for HR/LR information in a timely and accurate manner;
• Support Senior HR consultants in managing yearly initiatives (performance management process,
Achievement Incentive Plan/salary review, employee survey, etc.)
• Partner with BCE Corporate Services subject matter experts to meet clients expectations such as
Employee Services, Labour Relations, Legal Services, Communications and other services.
• Partner with Bell’s centralized recruitment team in order to attract best talents in a timely manner;
• Assist the client in the interpretation of the collective agreements and manage grievances;
• Provide salary recommendations respecting internal equity and the market;
• Provide complete program management of various HR initiatives (development, planning, communication, roll-out);
• Research HR best practice information as required in the development of initiatives/programs;
• Leverage HR systems, including SAP to retrieve data for various reporting needs.
• Analyze data and aggregate results into coherent reports to aid in management decision making;
• Develop and manage engagement/recognition initiatives programs including planning various team engagement events
- University Degree in Human resources, Business, the Arts or other relevant discipline;
- Combination of 1 to 3 years experience in human resources;
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint and Word);
- Ability to analyze data & provide summary of analysis;
- Working knowledge of SAP is an asset;
- Ability to understand business priorities, issues and people impacts;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills–must have excellent writing skills;
- Bilingual (French and English) is an asset;
- Strong sense of urgency and priority management;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Team player and relationship builder
- Project management capabilities;
- HR designation (CHRP) is an asset.