*Attention: Pay rate of: 21.54/h*
The Talent, Performance and Learning team is responsible for developing and implementing corporate-wide Human Resources programs and initiatives that drive effectiveness and business impact through employee performance, talent management and leadership development.
If you’re, driven, results oriented and find yourself seeking interesting work, continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The successful candidate must be a quick learner, discreet, resourceful, diplomatic, and a team player, while being able to support various aspects of the Talent Management and Leadership Development portfolios through:
- Training Coordination & Administration:
- Project tracking & analysis and metrics reporting
- Respond to participant inquiries about course information, registrations and cancellations
- Follow up with the vendor partners to ensure sessions are updated in Learning Management System (SuccessFactors) including course schedule, logistics, participant attendance, etc.
- Training course administration in SuccessFactors – e.g. course sessions, confirmation of completion, feedback survey results reporting
Talent System Support:
- System administration and system support of the online Performance and Talent processes (SuccessFactors) including responding to HR and employee requests for support, various back-end system processes, system configuration, testing
- Project tracking & analysis / metrics reporting
- Advanced skills in MS Office: Excel (including pivot tables), PowerPoint; Word
- Comfort with systems and working with data
- Ability to take charge and initiative with assigned work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must work well with changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Logical thinker and process-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to collaborate with others cross-functionally
- Ability to work in a changing environment and under pressure
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Education in a related environment like administration; Human resources
- Bilingual (French and English oral and written), an asset
- Experience with SuccessFactors, our Talent Management system
- Full time based on normal business hours between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.