*Attention: Pay Rate of $20/h*
The Operations Local Tools Development team, of Bell Canada’s Operations organization, is currently working on local initiatives to develop solutions that will enable us to improve our Services offered to our Enterprise Customers. This career opportunity involves working within a software development team to create custom Tools that will assist our Operation teams
manage our current network and services.
- Minimum: Diploma or Degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering and/or Systems Design Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Web Development is key.
- Extremely proficient in at least one or more of the following languages:
- JAVA, PYTHON, PHP, PERL, C#&.Net
- Strong knowledge of UNIX operating system, and VI editor,
- Proficient in MYSQL and/or MS-SQL
- Server Administration and Docker experience is a strong asset.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently.
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and other networking protocols (IP, DSL, ATM, Frame Relay, etc) is an asset but is not required.