*Attention: Pay Rate of $25/h*
We are looking for a talented, high-energy team member to join our Bell Residential Services (BRS) as a Video on Demand Coordinator. This role will have the unique opportunity of working on end-to-end projects that span across the Marketing & Content teams, gaining broad exposure to operations, strategy and marketing. If you want to be part of a fast-paced environment that delivers strategic end to end programs, and challenges itself to raise the bar by bringing forward innovative ideas than we’re interested to hear from you.
Information on Division/Hiring Department/Career Opportunity:
The Base Marketing Team develops strategy and manages the implementation of marketing campaigns to deliver against revenue and subscriber targets for the Internet, Home Phone and Television portfolios, including our hero product – Fibe TV.
The successful candidate will report to the VOD / PPV Marketing Specialist, and will work cross-functionally with partners throughout the Residential Services organization including: Product Development, Marketing Communications, Online/Bell.ca, Take to Market/Channel, Integrated Marketing Scientifics (IMS), Content, TV Operations and Media Affiliates. We are looking for a strategic thinker who works well in a fast paced environment, is well versed in the principles of marketing, passionate about learning, and possesses strong interpersonal, analytical, and negotiating skills.
As the Video on Demand Coordinator, you will be expected to execute on a broad range of projects simultaneously to drive increased revenue and subscriber engagement. You will manage weekly projects and updates that contribute to the overall merchandising of the Video on Demand storefront for more than 2 million customers.
The right candidate must be comfortable in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, while working with cross-functional teams, as well as analyzing portfolio results to develop recommendations to the marketing team. We are looking for energetic people, passionate about movies and television content, who bring with them creative and analytical thinking, and the ability to adapt rapidly to change.
Job Duties/Accountabilities :
- On Demand Storefront Content & Merchandising Management
- Create assets in content management system
- Quality control storefront to ensure titles premiere accurately and on-time
- Execute merchandising initiatives that maximize traffic and buys including themes, communications and promotions
- Collaborate with TV Operations, and network partners to ensure content is promoted timely and accurately
- Insight & Analytics
- Review and analyze data to direct content layout and placement
- Conduct customer deep dives using SAS (SQL) to identify growth opportunities & drive portfolio strategy
- Define measures of success and track results accordingly, altering approach as needed
- Present to senior leaders on findings, including oral and written information
- Marketing Campaigns
- Support teams on monthly marketing campaign execution
- Work cross-functionally with Offer and Pricing, IMS, Channel Take-to-Market, Affiliate partners and Marketing Communications teams to bring campaigns to market
- Make recommendations on new processes, and initiatives that benefits the team’s performance and projects
- University Degree/College Diploma in marketing or business administration
- Up to 1 year experience with project coordination an asset
- Highly organized, task and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to think strategically and solve problems creatively
- Strong sense of autonomy and initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- MS Office skills including advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Flexible and able to comfortably operate in an ever-evolving & changing market environment
- Knowledge of VOD/PPV market is an asset
- Knowledge of players in the telecommunications competitive landscape
- Previous experience with marketing and communications
- Bilingual (French / English) is an asset
- Experience with SAS Enterprise Guide an asset