Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading Communications Company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Residential and Small Business (BRSB) team is in the business of enabling customers to connect with people, information and entertainment by delivering integrated products and service experience for consumers while enhancing our competitiveness in the marketplace. The team provides customers with amazing new technologies such as Bell Fibe TV, Bell Internet, Bell Satellite TV and Bell Home phone, local and long distance services.
The Small Business Specialist Pricing and Take-to-Market, is a multi-functional role with ownership of pricing strategy, implementation of new pricing tactics, system management, and defect resolution. The chosen candidate will join a national team, working in a fast-paced environment, where skills are tested and developed in a variety of activities.
The Small Business Pricing, Revenue Management and Planning team has a multi-faceted mandate with ownership of a range of functions including revenue management, business analysis, pricing implementation, system monitoring and defect resolution. The team has a passion for creating and delivering on plans and programs that deliver subscriber and revenue results, and focus on delivering ‘speed x accuracy’ every time
This role will be responsible for system implementation for Small Business services pricing, with a goal to achieve subscriber and revenue targets. This is an excellent opportunity for a person with strong analytical skills, attention to details, and looking to work in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Implement pricing tactics in systems, and monitor systems performance to ensure speed and accuracy
- Work with channels on implementing pricing plans, addressing defects, and supporting agent-customer interactions
- Analyze pricing activities and make recommendations on improving speed-to-market and quality assurance
- Support pricing project systems development
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or related fields
- Strong Excel modeling and analysis skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills as well as a proven ability to work independently
- Attention to detail; ability to combine speed and accuracy in a high performance role
- 2+ years experience in Pricing, Project Management, or related disciplines