Work closely with Wholesale Product Managers, Sales and Finance to help manage, monitor, forecast and define the year's Internet Service Provider (ISP) Segment Commercial Offer Incentive Programs.
Including but not limited to the following:
- Assess ISP performance (actual results versus target) by analyzing large set of customer and sales data
- Calculate monthly incentive credits (contra revenue) and manage them through approval process payment for all Incentive Programs
- Monitor, track and report on the Incentive Programs relative to Budget (i.e. credit status, amount, timeline, and budget by promotion programs and customer)
- Work closely with Product, Finance, Sales and Billing team requests addressing questions and disputes from both customers and other internal teams
- Work with Product Managers to forecast the incentive program credit amounts and potentially developing new incentive programs
- This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong analytic skills focused towards a Marketing or Finance environment interested in working within a dynamic product marketing/management environment
- Minimum Education: Bachelors (minimum)
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills to be able to simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple programs
- Highly proficient at MS-Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Analytic thinker with superior problem solving skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently or as well as part of a cross-functional team (Billing, Sales, Finance, and Product)
*Please note that only those chosen to be moved forward in the application process will be reached out to.