At Virgin Mobile, we don’t have “customers” we have Members, and Members get deals on the hottest brands and shots at VIP experiences, double award-winning service, hot phones, and super-flexible plans. If you think you’ve got what it takes to make the Virgin Mobile life even sweeter, then read on, my friend, because we want you on our team!
Based in downtown Toronto, you will be a key member of the Channel Marketing team that ensures Virgin Mobile success in our sales channels. Reporting into the Senior Manager, Channel Marketing, Virgin Mobile, you will be responsible for execution of offer, pricing, product launches, campaigns & programs in all our sales channels.
About the job:
- Support our sales channels on offer, pricing, product launch, campaign & program execution.
- Be the “go to” for Virgin Mobile in our sales channels & support Virgin Mobile success in all areas of marketing
- Deliver against channel growth targets in a fast-paced market, in which the only constant is change…and lots of it!
- Lead process improvements to increase internal efficiency and drive flawless execution
- Managing & executing daily/weekly competitive offers & communications in retail channels.
- Reporting and tracking of key metrics, campaigns and channel performance
- Be a confident presenter as you will be presenting weekly to multiple channel managers, directors & VPs
- Be knowledgeable on all offers, pricing, competitive landscape, programs & campaigns to ensure only the best gets executed in your channels
- Supporting campaign & channel program design, development & execution
- Lead a cross functional teams to define campaign strategic plans, and support the development of tactical plans to ensure maximum impact to the Virgin bottom line
- Post mortem development and analysis
The ‘must haves’:
- University degree or College Diploma with a Marketing focus preferred.
- 0-1 years experiences in progressive marketing & sales positions, channel experience is an asset
- Mobile phone/Telecom experience a big, huge, giant plus. (Yes, with a cherry on top.)
- Ability to clearly identify Market Opportunities, and drive the organization to take action to win the small battles
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to provide structure in an fast paced environment
- Meet aggressive due dates on project implementation
- Develop strong working relationships with Sales, campaign & marcom
- Integrated communications across all touch-points
- Influence others for shared business gain. (You’re both motivated and motivating.)
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty. And execute flawlessly
- Multi-task, multi-task, multi-task. (Did we mention you’ll need to multi-task?)
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
- You’re Member-obsessed
- You’re a Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint Wiz
- You’re independent, highly interactive thinker, collaborating cross-discipline, and crafting solutions
- You’re an out-of-the-box thinker with strong analytical skills. You can follow the data but also, mine for those hidden gems when required
- You have a razor-sharp attention for detail
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and you’re comfortable presenting
- You are highly motivated and passionate about new ideas and emerging market trends
Why work for us?
We're seriously fun! We value fun and encourage it as a management style and as a culture. We work hard, but party even harder (if you like that sort of thing). People are our greatest asset. We believe in treating people with respect and giving them the freedom to be themselves.
*Please note that only those chosen to be moved forward in the application process will be contacted.