Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 134 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading Communications Company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees. The Bell Mobility team offers a full range of wireless products and services for residential and business customers, including the largest selection of superphones on the fastest and most advanced network technology.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team..
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Work with the Hardware Strategy team to assist in the tracking of Bells financial performance against a plan, analyzing business performance and market conditions to create forecasts, and help senior management make tactical and strategic decisions by providing financial insights.
- Manage the financial/accounting relationship with OEM partners.
- Support OEM Back office tasks by engaging directly on LOA Management, invoicing, documentation backup creation and AR management.
- Monitor daily/weekly sell through performance of product lineup
- Support senior management with strategic projects and analysis of data requests.
- Interact and maintain an optimal balance between technical, marketing, channel and finance groups.
- Monitor and track funded sales programs to ensure appropriate levels of funding and submit appropriate sales backup reporting / invoicing to OEMs for payment.
- University degree with a Finance, Accounting, Business, and/or related discipline
- Experience in Finance, Accounting, Business considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VBA knowledge considered a strong asset)
- Good knowledge of the evolving competitive telecom environment
- Understanding of accounting principles
- SAS, Tableau, MicroStrategy experience considered an asset
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strong relationship building skills
*Please note that only those selected to be moved forward in the application process will be contacted.