*Pay rate: $25/h
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 136 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Business Markets Take to Market team plans and executes marketing programs for medium and large enterprises across Canada, working in sync with our marketing communications, product and sales partners. The team is currently seeking a high-energy Marketing Coordinator to assist in the execution on our marketing plan.
· Works with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks in support of the annual marketing plan
· Assists in the development and execution of Marketing and Channel programs in support of driving Sales results
· Assists with take to market activities associated with new product launches; including Sales enablement activities such as facilitating internal and external communication and organizing training
· Updates and keeps customer facing documentation and promotional materials relevant by coordinating requirements with Product Management and Marketing
· Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data in support of Marketing programs and campaigns
· Assists in the development and execution of Marketing events as needed
· Works closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across Marketing, Product Management and Sales
· Knowledge and insight of B2B Marketing principles
· Strong project management and organization skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to work independently, self-motivated
· Strong attention to detail
· Experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Knowledge of Unified Communications or Network industry an asset
· Experience in marketing of Unified Communications or Network products and services
*Please note that only those selected to be moved forward in the application process will be contacted.