Bell Mobility is seeking a strategic, analytical and highly motivated individual to join the Mobility Marketing Team as a Direct Marketing Contractor. If you are looking to challenge the status quo, find opportunities and translate them into innovative marketing initiatives that drive quantifiable results, this role is for you.
You will support the team in a number of tasks aimed at improving Bell Mobility’s direct marketing strategies including industry research, idea generation, campaign/project execution and analysis and reporting. Your work will help increase our marketing reach, deliver the right message at the right time and maximize sales efficiency.
If you think you have what it takes to bring Bell Mobility’s direct marketing program to the next level, we want you on our team!
- Critically review Bell’s processes and campaigns vs the competition; identify gaps and propose solutions supported by quantifiable analysis
- Support project and campaign execution by prioritizing and communicating requirements, keeping stakeholders accountable and being an effective problem solver
- Create convincing presentations to secure new initiative buy-in and relay updates/insights to stakeholders
- Support the broader team; make data accessible for all via self-servable and automated reporting, deliver regular status updates, secure testing resources etc
The ‘must haves’:
- University degree or College Diploma (marketing focus preferred)
- 1-3 years experience in a progressive marketing, sales, business development or related position
- Excellent communication skills, presentation & deck building (PowerPoint), tactful in influencing multiple audiences
- Self-starter who will chase the “why” and wants to get under the hood to solve complex problems
- Analytical; comfortable working with complex numbers and equations
- Strategic; able to see the bigger picture and weigh pros/cons of a decision
- Creative and passionate; ready to pitch new ideas to drive the business forward
- Organized with a keen attention to detail; able prioritize multiple tasks
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- A position with one of Canada’s top 100 employers
- Flexible hours & ability to work remotely monthly
- Career development and opportunity to work on high profile initiatives
*Please note that only those selected to be moved forward in the application process will be contacted