Our Bell Business Markets (BBM) team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We are proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Our BBM Business Intelligence team is responsible for monitoring and analyzing market and competitive intelligence for the Canadian Telecom market and ensuring the BBM team is well informed on all competitive developments.
The team is currently seeking a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join the team. As a Market and Competitive Intelligence Specialist within BBM, you will support Marketing, Sales, Pricing, and Product Management teams. This role generates insights to help increase sales and drive better business decisions by building our market and competitive knowledge.
In this role, the Market and Competitive Intelligence Specialist will be a subject matter expert on the landscape in which BBM operates and how Bell business services compare to the competition.
- Analyze external analyst data to understand Bell’s market position and market trends
- Gather and disseminate market intelligence by monitoring news, reviewing external analyst reports and conducting interviews
- Build, manage, and grow high value competitive intelligence data. Establish a renewed competitive culture and increase program engagement across the organization.
- Coach and update employees on competitive offerings, financials, pricing and marketing positioning.
- Monitoring competitive pricing and actions and reporting these insights to stakeholders
- Presentation of market and competitive intelligence reports to senior leadership
- Problem identification, opportunity assessment, proposal development, business case development, and presentation delivery
- Relationship building with external partners, working collaboratively to achieve our objectives
- Highly motivated, energetic, with a winning mind-set
- Ability to manage ambiguity, flexibility, and deal effectively with adversity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Experience with SQL and database tools
- Results-driven attitude with the ability to grasp and communicate complex ideas clearly
- Undergraduate Degree in Business/Commerce
- Experience in or interest in the Marketing field
*Please note that only those selected to be moved forward in the application process will be contacted