The Consumer Campaign Planning & Execution team is a motivated and talented group that works in an ever-changing, fast paced environment that touches many aspects of the wireless business.
We are seeking an innovative and highly motivated specialist to define and execute targeted, wireless campaigns in National Retail, Corporate and Dealer channels to drive acquisition and revenue growth. This role will focus on collaborating with retail channels in order to elevate our prepaid portfolio, which includes Bell’s newest prepaid brand, Lucky Mobile, in addition to working on a multi-brand strategy that includes Bell Mobility, Virgin Mobile and PC service offerings, across the country.
- Define, develop, and execute targeted channel tactics to accelerate wireless, reduce churn and grow revenue
- Analyze the customer base and weekly results reporting to provide recommendations that drive growth and intervene on potential risks
- Knowledgeable of all triggers impacting retail channel sales growth, such as compensation, product placement, merchandising and promotions
- Knowledge and understand of our activation tools and in store processes
- Lead a cross functional group to execute large to medium projects
- Possess a passion for success and ability to work collaboratively within a team setting
- Work hand-in-hand with National Retail, Corporate and Dealer sales managers to execute and support point of distribution expansion
- Execute quarterly marketing tactics and support campaigns
- Build and present executive level presentations
- + 3years’ experience in developing and executing marketing programs
- MBA is an asset
- Wireless channel experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret data and generate insight and action
- Results-oriented and resourceful, with the ability to think outside the box
- A self-starter, motivated to execute and react in a fast paced environment
- Experience and understanding of the marketing planning and Channel retail such as product, pricing and marketing communications
- Highly organized, strong time management skills and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated success in leading large cross-functional teams towards one end goal
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written) with the ability to get things done through influence
*Please note that only those who are selected to be moved forward in the application process will be contacted.