*Pay rate: $25.64/H
The Bell Residential Services team is in the business of enabling customers to connect with people, information and entertainment by delivering integrated products and service experience for consumers while enhancing our competitiveness in the marketplace. The team provides customers with Bell Home phone, local and long distance services, Bell Internet, Bell Satellite TV and amazing new technologies such as Bell Fibe TV.
The Pricing team is responsible for driving core pricing and the full suite of competitive offers for the Bell Residential Services portfolio (TV, Internet and Home Phone). These activities form a critical part of the BRS marketing plan which drives $6 billion in annual revenues and over 7 million subscriptions. In addition, the team is responsible for multiple product and pricing deployment releases throughout the year to maintain or introduce new price plans, discounts and offers.
The team is currently seeking a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join the team. In this role, the Pricing Specialist will be responsible for generating all code-based offers in line with acquisition and retention strategies. This individual will understand the requirements from the Strategy team and work closely with the Execution teams to validate new offers and ensure that channels have access to their applicable offers. This individual will be required to have a strong understanding ofthe offer landscape in BRS and ensure that offers are applied accurately. This individual will also be required to investigate and solve any offer-related issues in the ordering systems. As such, it will be essential that the successful candidate have strong organization and communication skills as well as demonstrate an extremely high attention to detail.
Job Duties and Accountabilities:
- Collaborate with various functional teams (including Marketing, Strategy, Retention, Sales, Pricing Execution, IT) to ensure that pricing strategies are consistently applied across the various BRS sales channels (including Call Centre, Retail, Field, Retention)
- Develop and manage requirement form to be used by all BRS sales channels requesting access to promotional offers Support BRS sales channels by releasing offers into their ecosystems through the use of promotional codes
- Manage and track all promotional offers and details (volume, offer history, etc.)
- Liaise between BRS sales channels and executional primes for all issues relating to promotional offers Partner with IT and Marketing counterparts to identify, investigate and resolve defects
Critical Qualifications and Competencies:
- Organization, coordination and strong time management skills to handle multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment where “change” is prevalent
- Ability to manage tolerance to ambiguity, flexibility, and deal effectively with adversity
- Strong team player; ability to facilitate, negotiate and work within a multi-domain team environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and responsible
- High Proficiency in Excel and good general understanding of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- High aptitude for understanding information systems technology
- Experience and knowledge of Bell’s ordering and billing systems
- University degree in business or marketing or a related area or professional designation
- Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams, handling multiple parallel requests and very aggressive timelines
- Fast paced, changing working environment, interfacing with a myriad of stakeholders
*Please note that only those selected to be moved forward in the application process will be contacted.