Job Title: Inventory Coordinator, Reporting, Bell Mobility
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world. If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
The Role The Bell Mobility – Procurement & Supply Chain Team is seeking a motivated individual, with proven SQL/SAS, Reporting, and analytical skills.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Supply Chain.
This individual is to support the business unit by providing timely and insightful reporting and detailed analysis of all inventory within Bell’s distribution network (DC and Channels). The successful candidate will also assist in the effective management of merchandise flow, ensure timeliness and productivity of the inventory and manage slow moving, obsolete and end-of-life inventory, with the objective of increasing unit and dollar inventory turns.
To succeed in this role, you will need to work as a team to keep our supply chain ahead of the curve by developing keen and sound analysis and create actionable proposals to address inventory planning/management gaps.
- Actively engage on the design an execution of report analytics and configuration of our Automated CPFR Platform in order to leverage the potential of inventory/supply chain data
- Provide timely, insightful and eloquent reporting and analysis on inventory Report adhoc / daily / weekly / monthly KPI’s within a time sensitive environment
- Develop standardized reporting for the business units using up-to date visualization tools
- Transfers report findings into meaningful power point presentations and presents to senior executives
- Development of SAS reports that can be utilized by Inventory teams on a daily basis
- Assist in the continuous improvement and optimization of all analytics processes
- Assist in the development of action plans to deal with aged and slow selling inventory
- Manage business relationships with suppliers/vendors and customers (internal & external)
Required skills / competencies
- Bachelor Degree (Computer Science, Business Systems, Business Administration) or equivalence 1 to 3 years experience in data analytics and/or Telecom/Technology products industry
- Advance knowledge with SQL, SAS, Microsoft Excel, Access, SAP Knowledge of Microstrategy, Tableau (data visualization tools) are desirable
- Proven ability in quantitative analysis, data manipulation and data visualization techniques and tools
- Strong business acumen, ability to interpret business requirements and create valuable business analytics
- Highly motivated, driven by success and desire to work in a challenging environment
- Ability to develop proactive relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills
- Availability to work some evenings and weekends as required during key sales periods