The Recruiter will focus on high volume recruitment activity reporting into Talent Acquisition Manager for that region. The Recruitment Consultant will partner with line management to ensure the short and long term recruitment requirements for the business are met.
- Partners with management team to have an understanding of their business objectives and corresponding staffing needs and to develop an overall recruitment strategy to recruit top talents
- Develops and executes effective and efficient recruitment solutions from a variety of diverse sources applying market knowledge.
- Facilitates the entire recruiting process, such as; creating and posting job descriptions, screening candidates, conducting interviews, coordinating interviews with hiring managers, conducting references and creating offer packages.
- Networks with other internal and external sources on best practices, processes and other relevant information.
- Provides appropriate, relevant and timely feedback to applicants and clients.
- Maximizes the efficiency and timeliness of recruitment processes while demonstrating the highest level of quality and integrity to potential hires.
- Be an ambassador within Talent Acquisition
- Minimum 3 years' of recruitment experience in a fats paced environment with high recruitment load
- Exposure to recruitment or direct work experience as a Recruiter preferred where the candidate may have sourced candidates via outbound calling
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field of study (human resources preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Results driven
- Personal computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).