Location: Remote work
Length of internsip: 12 months
TELUS Partner Solutions (TPS) is looking for a team member to support our Order Resolution team to drive continuous business improvement and achieve best in class customer experience.
As a Business Analyst contractor for the Order Resolution team you will be responsible to support customer-facing teams in the growth of TELUS wholesale services through providing expert guidance and resolving non-standard business challenges. Understanding digital transformation will be key as we continue to evolve our business.
The Business Analyst role requires a mixture of process improvement, technical, and communication skills to guide teams to excellence in being the primary link between customers and order delivery resolution for services such as Layer 2/3 Ethernet, Optical Transport, Wavelength, Internet, SIP Trunking/PRI along with their associated number porting activities, and DSL.
- Lead technical resource supporting cross-functional teams on specific services providing consultation on resolution of order implementation issues
- Executive escalation point for customer order issues leading activities through to resolution
- Plan and facilitate discussions/meetings/working sessions in developing resolution plans
- Work with Marketing and Technical teams to understand and deliver process improvements supporting our strategic digital transformation and new service development
- Lead strategic end to end team project efforts and develop tactics and timelines to address specific project objectives to meet customer needs on budget, and on time
- Ongoing data analysis to uncover initiatives relating to improvement through automation and digital transformation
- Champion and prioritize customer contact/communication throughout various delivery milestones driving positive client experiences
- Sponsor/advocate/prime/participate in major change initiatives that contribute to the overall effectiveness in providing ‘Best in Class’ customer service
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and technology available that would, if implemented result in operational or efficiency improvements to existing processes.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Principles of Six Sigma and/or Agile methodology is an asset
- 1 or more years of industry telecom experience
- Basic Technical knowledge (Network infrastructure, Ethernet/IP/Voice WAN services)
- Strong product and order process documentation skills
- Expert in client communication and management of expectations
- Knowledge of business fulfillment processes, products, and systems
- Strong interpersonal skills in a multiple team environment with ability to negotiate resolution and decisions in ambiguous situations
- Undergraduate degree or similar post-secondary degree (Engineering degree is an asset)
- Six sigma and/or Agile certification not required but would be an asset
*Please be advised that only those selected to be moved forward in the application process will be contacted.