Working together to be our best!
First National is Canada’s largest non-bank lender, originating and servicing both commercial and residential mortgages since 1988. Over the past thirty years, we have been committed to hiring the best and brightest with over 1,000 proud team members. Through cooperation, ongoing coaching, development opportunities and a culture that celebrates both hard work and teamwork, First National team members are supported to lead, learn and grow.
If you are ready to join First National’s dynamic team, while working hard and having fun doing it, we invite you to apply and let us know how you can be part of our success story.
We are hiring Customer Services Representatives!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring all client inquiries and requests are dealt with and processed on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy.
- Answer incoming calls on the customer service queue and make outbound calls when necessary
- Handle between 65 to 75 calls a day
- Identify, solve and/or confirm inquiries and requests received by fax, mail and email
- Follow-up with client to confirm resolution and customer satisfaction
- Coach new Customer Service Representatives by assisting them in learning the department’s
- policies and procedures through job shadowing
- Provide assistance to the various residential administration departments when required
- Prepare mortgage discharge and assumption statements
- Promote online and phone services
- Ensure client privacy is protected at all times
- Listen to client problems and take the appropriate problem-solving steps
- Complete special projects as assigned by the Manager
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Excellent telephone manner
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to resolve problems with customers
- Demonstrated team player
- Completion of Post-secondary education and/or equivalent work experience required
- Mortgage experience an asset
- Competency in MS Office; capacity to learn new technologies/systems
First National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.